Sunday, October 4, 2015

Did a Vampire Sneak Into Your Room Last Night?

Vampire Dream

Do You Remember My Vampire Fangs in Your Neck Last Night?

Good morning, my pet. I remember you sleeping, so peaceful and calm. The only sound in the room was the steady burst of air from the small opening of your lips as you slept. You beckoned to Me over the phone. Begged me to visit you, and I did. It seems like just a dream to you, as it always will.

My lips graced yours as you slept. I stole your breath as you shuffled, gasping for more. Once you caught your breath, you cried out. "Take me," you said as you exhaled.

I pulled you up close to my body, cradling your head as I pulled you close. My breath, cold as a midnight stone against your skin, sends ripples of goosebumps across your skin. As I sink my teeth into the warming of your skin and soon piercing your jugular, you yelp and then sigh in extascy.

Do you remember how I drained you? How I sucked the life from your body as you slept? I filled my life up with yours then licked your wounds to heal before morning and fled. Your life in Mine, My thoughts in side your head. There is nothing you can do to escape now. I own your body and your soul.

Come to Me, my pet.

No comments:

Post a Comment