Thursday, October 1, 2015

Vampire of the Night

I don't know why I never bother to write. I suppose it is just simply because I am busy "living." At night I have little time as I'm hunting for that perfect host then I'm off spending the buttloads of money men hand to Me as I trance them out of their wallets.

I will try to update this as much as possible. I would get a hosted domain, but it is such a pain to run one of those by myself. I don't have the time. I will probably just a tumblr account because I have heard they are so easily shared.

Carry on my little serfs. Your day-to-day lives are about to change. You will remember me in your dreams, coming into your room at night and sucking the blood from your neck--or from whatever vein I choose. The moment we met, your eyes invited me into your home. As we danced, I sunk my teeth into your neck and my mind entered yours. I own you now. I am your ONE TRUE GODDESS!

I do not turn minors. Don't ever ask. If you are under the age of 18 then you must leave my blog. This is not for you. I do not want to be a vampire babysitter and have to babysit you for the next 300 years of my life. Go away! Live your life and come back when you're 18. I will still be 32.

For those adults who have a vampire fetish, I am your Queen. You will kneel for me and bow to Me. Your mind will meld around little pinky and you will be wrapped around it forever. Whether I want to turn you or just use you is all up to Me. Everything is up to Me. I make the rules. I make the decisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment