Monday, October 5, 2015

Vampire's Night Out

It is around 3:30 PM right now. I'm about to go into my deep slumber for about 5 hours until I awake refreshed and ready to play. I sleep in the cellar of my home where it is cold and dark. All that surrounds me are old bottles of wine and champagne--drinks that are of no use to me any longer.

When I awake, I will enjoy the night. First I will drink a saved glass of blood that I have taken from the blood bank. It is stored in the fridge and isn't the best meal in the world, but I do enjoy playing with my food so much that I would rather wait until the last moment before I devour my meal.

I will find a willing soul to come and play in the night. Perhaps at a bar he will be waiting, believing that his conquest of the night is near. I enjoy feeding on the cocky men--the ones who think they are rich with money and power for they will succumb to Me and only Me. During the day they are thirsty for their power and in the late hours of the night all they can think about is serving for My pleasures.

I am a sadistic one. I do use whips and chains for fun. When they need to be broken, I lock them up in chains and shackles and slowly break them night after night until they are no longer rebellious. It is then when I come in for my final conquest. I sink my fangs deep into the throbbing vein on the neck and drink until they are near the point of death. There they lie, their wounds licked clean and closed. They only remember Me and how they dropped to their knees for Me. They know not why they need me so much, just that they do.

Do you remember Me in your slumber? When I almost stole your life away and allowed you to live? Close your eyes and remember the sound of my voice. Sleep, my precious. Sleep.

Goodnight. I will see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment